Thursday, March 28, 2013

So. My 8 year old Biggie Fry is seriously the funniest kid I know, maybe only surpassed by her brother. She's just... snarky, smart well beyond her years, and comes up with the most random, goofy, hilarious stuff. My kinda kid for sure. And she's artistic too... started drawing intricate scenes and people at age 2, and never looked back. Anyway, she plays this game called DrawQuest on the iPad (my iPad was funded by my fiance's hard work, not the failing endocrine systems of desperate Evangelical housewives, tyvm.) She has her own account that allows her to share pics with other people, and they get voted on, stuff like that. I don't know much about it, I just made sure there was no way for creepers to message her, etc. before letting her go wild. So today, I check her account and look at some of the pics she's drawing. I almost died. Like seriously, laughing until everything hurt. I don't know, you tell me. I think this kid will draw political cartoons or something someday:

I don't even know about this one! Not that she's had great role models of a healthy marriage, but seriously!? Hahaha.

So ridiculous. 

A mustache goalie?

She just kills me.

I found out just now that my bloodwork for everything that's going on with me physically came back normal except for low hemoglobin/hematocrit levels (not shocking, I am chronic anemic) and vitamin D deficiency. She also said my A1C wasn't great, but wasn't treatably concerning, either. I have another appointment scheduled - why I don't know, because it's not like it's anything they can treat. My hope is that the dizziness and blacking out are all anemia-related, it sure seems like a possibility. I just wish someone would sit down and explain what the rash and peeling skin on my hands and the rash on my face mean. I also don't know what the solution is to the anemia, since I have a long history of iron supplements having zero effect on my levels and have been anemic since I was 13 or so without a break. I was close to normal around the time Jr. Frosty was born, but I guess it went back down again. I just want to feel better, this is so frustrating. I'm hoping for more referrals to get this figured out a little more clearly. I have zero trust for doctors and nurses... I was misdiagnosed for months with preeclampsia with Jr. Frosty because my symptoms and presentation were atypical and in the end, it almost killed both of us. Again, SO frustrating to feel like there are no answers.

Spicy Nug just got done eating her lunch (PB on wheat and an apple, as I am a gourmet chef) and Jr. Frosty is upstairs in her swing napping. I'm just sitting here waiting for the big three to get home - after school they're headed to their dad's for four days, so I need some hugs. I'm hardly ever away from them for more than a day or so - in fact, I think this is the longest time the twins will have been away from me, ever (Biggie Fry flew to California in August to see my Mom and that was the worst 12 days of my life!) This weekend's gonna be a snorefest, but the dude is off all weekend for once, which is nice. Saturday he's helping one of my best friends move, and Sunday I'm going to roast a chicken (which I will not partake in, but I'm sure will be appreciated by my grudging fellow vegetarians!) and make a nice, mellow Easter dinner for just me, The Leprechaun, and the babies.

Since I can't think of a cohesive way to end this, I'll leave you with a pic of my little Jr. Frosty all gussied up like a little Valentine. I've debated on sharing pics on here - I'll probably do it sparingly, but she's too cute all dressed up not to post this pic! As an aside, we're still waiting on the referral for radiology for her so we can get her in for her CT scan and get her either diagnosed with craniosynostosis, or rule it out and get a helmet on her little funny flat head. Her doctor said her sutures feel abnormal, I'm just hoping it's similar to them telling me she was blind and her miraculously recovering within a month. Kid is a fighter, I'm not worried - just want answers. Getting answers seems to be the theme of my life lately, actually.


Blame the funny expression on her penchant (ha) for jamming her hands and anything else available in her mouth. Gotta get those choppers to come in somehow.


2 comments:

  1. Ok.. one question.. Are you and snort sisters or something? Honestly you two keep me going on this stupid ass typing schedule of 11 pm to 7 am.. I am snort's admin (great title, no pay..) she is quite stingy and of course I am on MWOP giving my 2 cents worth of her pathetic acts of idiotism.. Your kids sound amazing and that baby, well adorable !! Cindy aka MOM7 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Not that I know of. Perhaps soul(less?) sisters. Thank you! :)

      Delete